The Penteo 7 Pro Suite provides the most comprehensive set of 5.1 and 7.1 surround upmixing tools for professional sound design & re-recording mixers when running on Avid’s Pro Tools. Using Penteo’s award winning algorithm, Penteo 7 Pro delivers the highest quality surround sound that is fully immersive with wide & discrete channel separation, while retaining the low frequency “slam” and front channel “punch.” Penteo delivers a clean upmix with no unwanted sonic artifacts because we do not introduce any phasing as part of our process. As a result, Penteo folds back 100% ITU to the original stereo track perfectly. Penteo 7 Pro Suite also contains built in presets and DAW automation to speed sound design workflows.
New features in the Penteo 7 Pro Suite:
- New DSP adds greater immersive sound and channel separation & width
- Upmix stereo to 5.1 & 7.1 – now you can upmix stereo to 7.1 in addition to 5.1. All six of Penteo’s time saving preset Active Modes can be used with any Penteo instance.
- For the scoring stage – time saving 3.0/4.0/5.0/7.0 non-LFE bussed solutions.
- Audiosuite feature enabled for latency-free rendering for 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, 7.1.
- Advanced AudioSuite workflow for all channel formats allowing for fast & easy synchronous rendering to any destination track or region in the mix.
- Expanded fader ranges – With +/-50% more range, you now have complete control over the Center, Side Surrounds and Rear Surround Faders.
- Surround bed for Dolby Atmos – Using Penteo 7 Pro’s different modes allows you to build a solid 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, 7.1 bed for Dolby Atmos or other higher channel formats.
- Native AAX32/64 bit support for Avid’s Audio eXtension (AAX) for true 64 bit processing. As a result, Penteo running on AAX64 can run 52% more Penteo instances compared to RTAS.
- More intuitive interface – Penteo 7 Pro has a new graphic design with a cleaner, more intuitive look that makes navigation easier.
- Improved usage controls – Penteo 7 Pro now has a choice of circular or vertical knob drag control options so that a sound designer can select the most natural feeling knob movement. Penteo 7 Pro is also the first upmix plug to be fully enabled for multi-touch screen control, as an alternative to mouse controls.